11.7.03

.הצורך בשינוי.










change is made with further need of innovation.
everyone reserves the right to sustain the fight.

                                      - -appetite for nepotism.  (09;09;09)




no longer nullified by time.


  • a change of sight.
  • a chance to take and state:
REALIZE!

i've been lulled into the falsehood of life; disguised.
As a boy, i mettled and wandered.
i tampered and squandered my own dreams
as a means to cease any form of cerebral relief.
my thoughts were out of reach context.
i continuously second guessed myself out of achieving my best
and lefT The resT of my mind to remain suppressed.

"so, has this become your obsession?"
"no, this has become my acceptance."

and again i opine…
i am no longer nullified by the premise of time.






Much like the proverbial banter
we exchange in passing; amongst,
the waVes of WordS spread through the streets
like a {|'storm'|} or W_i_l_d stampede.


I am fixed in a pose
to be put on show
but nobody is filling the seats.
The curtains are rising
and the blinding lights shine
on the one who suffers the heat.

(( Tell me more of your studies
and the knowledge abroad.
Let me in on the secrets behind the facade. ))


[[ Your tracks were traced and erased 
by the same fingertips that stood at a standstill
when the world went up in an arms' race. ]]


we yearn to proclaim(!) and(&) let the sound carry to the heaVens.
as our voices begin to strain(,) we're reminded never to give in(.)
the faith resides within.